What do you think about a girl that enjoys outdoor things?

What do you think about a girl that enjoys outdoor things like camping, fishing, 4wheelin, racing, and mudding? Also watches football and drinks beer?

Would you be attracted to someone like that or no?

Would you date or be in a relationship with anyone like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys usually seem to like tomboyish girls as girlfriends, as long as they're not too extreme with it. I do most of those things, but I unfortunately have never had the chance to go 4-wheeling. Anyway my point is in my experience guys love it when girls are into that kind of stuff because that just gives you better chances of having more things in common with them. As long as you still maintain a certain amount of femininity that is. But if you act like a complete dude, swearing like a sailor, dressed like a guy, belching the alphabet, then you'd have a tough time finding a guy who'd be into that.

What Guys Said 2

• The last girl that I knew that was into out door things could rip the top of a beer can with her thumb and made it into a spitter, yes she did dip, and yes she was disgusting. But then again there are some very pretty girls who just like doing out door things.

• That's like my ideal girl actually, minus the football. Where do I sign up?

What Girls Said 2

• I find that if you're too much of a guy, then they friend zone you and don't really see you as a girl

but once you get over that bump, you're definitely relationship material

• As long as she's super pretty, the rest is just details.