My boyfriend won't kiss me?

I have been dating this guy for a month and he's really nice, but he doesn't want to kiss/touch me. He's okay with hugs but he says he isn't ready for kissing. He has told me he thinks I'm beautiful. Lately he has been too busy to even see me. What is wrong? Shouldn't we be inseparable and unable to keep our hands off each other this early in the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone is ready for kissin' and huggin' and sparkin' afer only a month. Some people want to actually get to know another perso first ad generally is you've only been on 'dates; you barely know each other at this point.

• For sure he likes you, or even much more...else he would cut contact suddenly or plainly break up with you. He most probably fear not having "performance" and simultaneously fear looking like a "common ass guy" to you, one that enjoys and leaves, since so many girls have this "pre"concept... Why don't you "walk aroud" the kiss, by murmuring and caressing in his ear, telling him soft and spicy things, caressing his hear. Touch him more (not only in sex talking, I say) and ask to be touched.

What Guys Said 1

• He might have never kissed anyone and is afraid he will be bad at it. Either give him more time to think about it, or try to talk him into it, assuring him that there's nothing to be afraid of and just slowly ease him into the kiss.

What Girls Said 2

• Sound like he likes you so much that he doesn't want to treat you wrong. He thinks your special, girl!

• he is fridged