Why did she say this then not reply after I told her?

I wanted to tell this girl something so I said "can I ask you something". She said "sure, you know you can tell me anything" (she's acting as if nothing ever happened, even though we hadn't talked for two years). So I told her what I wanted to tell her, yet I haven't heard from her after that. I texted her a day later just saying hey but I haven't heard anything yet. Yes, I know she could have just simply missed the text or..whatever but, I find it odd that she hasn't replied because when she did, she was excited to hear from me and was sending texts within seconds..

I'm probably looking too much into it but does anyone know why if she seemed excited, all of a sudden stopped?

If I must tell people of GAG, I told her that I was scared of trying to reach out to her after two years, considering how we ended things. What she doesn't know is that I'm glad she actually DID reply

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you told her I think. It could be she simply doesn't have access to her phone or prefers to talk to you personally about it.

What Girls Said 1

• she probably just didn't know what to say

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what you told her... but if you told her something important about how you felt about her OVER TEXT then that looks weak, man. In that case it is not wonder why she isn't replying.

• Did you tell her you liked her or something?