• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: How long can you date someone without kissing them?

You and your boyfriend are mad in love and you know he likes you but he has never kissed you. Youve also hugged only a couple if times.Would you eventually get impacient and dump your boyfriend?Would you make a move on him first?Would you be discouraged?Does it keep the relationship cute?Would it make you treasure your boyfriends actions more?

After how long would you wait and after how long would you give up?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would end it. Tbh I usually kiss guys before they are my boyfriend to see if the chemistry is there at all. So if we still hadn't kissed at that point I would feel that our relationship wasn't developing and my affections would probably fade. Plus I would get bored...not to be blunt but physicality is a big part of a relationship. I hug my friends. I kiss boyfriends

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel like ghe didn't find me attractive and so yeah I'd propbaably end it at some point if nothing changed xxxxxxxxxxx

• I don't think I'd be in love with them if I couldn't hug or kiss them. I'd dump them after the second date.

• I would think he is..well..lacking courage. It's not sex, it's a kiss, if he knows I like him, dates me, and won't even kiss me I would be very discouraged and fed up. I don't need to have sex too fast but I would feel like he's not physically into me.

• Perv! I never mentioned sex

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!