How do you know when it's real or a rebound?

I really like this guy and I don't want him to be a rebound. It's been over 3 months since I left my ex.I still have feelings for him and think about him daily but it's not the same as it was 2 months ago. I like this new guy but I just don't know if I should get involved with him because I don't want it to be a rebound. How do you know the difference.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you're not over your ex, don't get involved with the new guy. Simple. Worst case scenario, your ex will want to get back to you and you'll be tempted because your old feelings will resurface. The new guy will get dumped away like trash.

• My ex is already wanting to get back but I see he hasn't changed. Even though I still have feelings they are not even remotely what they used to be. Ironically the ex was a rebound and I totally fell for him. Too bad he turned out to be a jerk.