Guys, how did my second date go?

So I went on a second-ish date with this guy I'm kind of into last night. The first date was a quick lunch date and I thought it went well. He asked me out on another, and the second date was a dinner date. It was about 2 hours, and he looked kind of nervous and we had some awkward silences but we eventually started talking pretty well I think. We split the bill (too expensive, we're too poor lol) and he walked me home. I'm kind of worried because he didn't give me a goodnight kiss instead he gave me a tight hug but not for very long. He then texted me on his way back saying that he had a great time, but didn't really mention another date (although we already had plans to hang out in a group this weekend so he mentioned that) How do you think this date went? Do I still have a chance? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, Yes you do. I will tell you what happened. He is really pissed off at himself that he didn't kiss you. He is most definitely beating himself up about it and probably thinks he blew it with you. The fact that he texted you right when he left is a HUGE sign he is interested. Always here to help. check out my site dabossman.com

What Guys Said 3

• You do, it went well enough. At least from your side. Stop overanalyzing it.

• It's too early to know for sure, but it sounds like the date went fine. If he asks you out again, you're still in the game; just make sure you send him some very strong "hints" that you want him to give you a smooch. :-)

• youre 'kinda into him?' I wouldn't want someone who was 'kinda' into dating me or to date someone I was just luke warm about.

• haha OK I really like him that's just the way I talk

What Girls Said 0