What would you change about the person you're interested in or dating?

If you had the chance to, what would be one thing you would change about that other person?

1|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush: I would change his relationship status. :) I was gonna ask him out but then he got a girlfriend. So now I wait.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that sucks... So you were gonna ask him out, you think maybe the guys should be the one to?

• I think whoever wants to ask the other out should go for it. I wanted to ask him out, so I was fully prepared to.

What Girls Said 11

• more open minded and more relaxed

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that he is a smoker...

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that he smokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish the guy I'm dating right now would hold my hand more

0|0
    0|0
  • Less arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wish for compassion in his heart. I think that would fix everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

'cept maybe a more obvious interest in me...sigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my first love (broke up several months ago but I'd still be with him if I could change it..): religion

For who I'm "talking with": the fact several girls are pursuing him and he's looking to remain single for a while

It's weird to go from being someone's world to just one of someone else's many options.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just wondering, do you miss the attention the other guy gave you then?

• He didn't give mixed signals

0|0
    0|0
    • If you can say, what kind of mixed signals? Conversational? Body language?

• Conversational acting like he's intrested then not acting like he's intrested

• His past,but I know that won't happen...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup that's a big one for a lot of people, better to enjoy the present though!

• race and religion =/

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow two big ones, but race though? Sounds a bit negative..

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.