What would you change about the person you're interested in or dating?

If you had the chance to, what would be one thing you would change about that other person?

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush: I would change his relationship status. :) I was gonna ask him out but then he got a girlfriend. So now I wait.

• Well that sucks... So you were gonna ask him out, you think maybe the guys should be the one to?

• I think whoever wants to ask the other out should go for it. I wanted to ask him out, so I was fully prepared to.

What Girls Said 11

• more open minded and more relaxed

• The fact that he is a smoker...

• The fact that he smokes.

• I wish the guy I'm dating right now would hold my hand more

• Less arrogant

• I would wish for compassion in his heart. I think that would fix everything else.

• Nothing.

'cept maybe a more obvious interest in me...sigh.

• For my first love (broke up several months ago but I'd still be with him if I could change it..): religion

For who I'm "talking with": the fact several girls are pursuing him and he's looking to remain single for a while

It's weird to go from being someone's world to just one of someone else's many options.

• Just wondering, do you miss the attention the other guy gave you then?

• He didn't give mixed signals

• If you can say, what kind of mixed signals? Conversational? Body language?

• Conversational acting like he's intrested then not acting like he's intrested

• His past,but I know that won't happen...

• Yup that's a big one for a lot of people, better to enjoy the present though!

• race and religion =/

• Wow two big ones, but race though? Sounds a bit negative..

What Guys Said 0