Girls/Guys: Arriving late for a date?

How late does a person have to be to get you really ticked off? 10 min? 15? 30? and what do you say/think when they do arrive late?

Updates:
i hate being late, or when people are late w/o warning, drives me nuts.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If they call or send me a text saying they are running late, I won't be too angry.

But for me to really be ticked off the person they would have to be at least 45 minutes to an hour late.

If they don't even text or call me to let me know they are running late, I'd be even more pissed off.

I wouldn't think anything of it if they arrived late...I am sure they would be apologetic and have some type of explanation.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'll wait 30 minutes. After that, I'm gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a warning anything over 5 minutes would be annoying.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say 15 minutes... I try to be patient, so if there's thick traffic, or something like that id be fine... If they were just late because they didn't care about the time or forgot, id get mad! I would say to them that it was pleasnt that they finally came. Then say bye-bye!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends if I'm free or no that time,but I won't feel happy if he makes me wait for an hour tho...i hate late person because I'm very punctual type...

0|0
    0|0
  • after 15 minutes, I start getting antsy. after 30 minutes, I start getting irritated... as long as he had a good reason and is apologetic, I'm fine. tardiness is a pet peeve of mine.

0|0
    0|0