What is a good idea?

This is a dumb question but I'm a little confused. Keeping in mind I have never had a boyfriend, been kissed or had any other relationship. There is this guy who I went on a date with once...pretty much he wants to "hook up" with me. I don't know how to react on a date and really didn't know what to say. In a way I do like him but it kind of scares me. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm just tired of being alone all the time. I don't think I would ever find anyone else. Should I just go for it? Is it normal? Any ideas or thoughts out there?

Really I don't even know how a relationship starts...How does it just happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have sex yet. You KNOW you don't feel ready. Then you're not ready, and you'll regret it.

I think a relationship starts by going on dates. You go on enough dates, you start feeling more comfortable around each other, others notice that you guys are together a lot, and eventually you're "together". Maybe he'll start introducing you as his girlfriend, maybe you'll talk to each other about it...

What Guys Said 1

• well don't think so much!

On a date it is just you two so its just basically a dinner and a one to one talk .

SO it is pretty easy .

Just get to know him well , see if he Really likes you or is dating you for sex and finally decide whether he is the right guy for you ^^

What Girls Said 0