What was the last text you received?

Mine is: "Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awake Are you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awake Are you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake Are you awakeAre you awake"

It's longer than that^^ lol, but yea..

Most Helpful Guy

• My good friend's just text me...

"Your mam's just brought out a new range of mistletoe called cameltoe, she hold's it above her twat, she's filth''

^^^^^ I loved this

What Guys Said 7

• Whoever sent that to you, must be mental. Just saying. The last text I got was a sex joke by my best guy friend.

• hmm mine is :" player 1st class" ... from a girl , she hasn't respond in a while now lol

• "answer your phone a**hole"

• My buddy saying "Alrighty" when I said I'm on the way to his house...fun fun :\

• Your January phone bill is due Jan. 5, 2012, please make payment by the due date to avoid an interruption in service.

• Me: What are we gunna do tonight?

Skank #4: ...Each other :)

• I'd text back saying... Reading all that made me sleepy... I'm going back to bed.

What Girls Said 17

• From my friend's cousin who has always had an awkward crush on me that makes me really uncomfortable, in reference to my birthday at the end of the month:

'Maybe you'll get to hang out & celebrate with some friends...like me =D lol'

He's a good guy and there's nothing wrong with that particular text, he just weirds me out real bad-like. =P And my friend is an as.shole for giving him my number, haha, because he texts me all the time now and she just thinks it's hilarious.

• I like your text better, lmao. I laugh when people send me s.hit like that because it's unexpected.

• How'd ya get 'gay' out of that, Bruce? I'm a woman. My friend is a woman. My friend's cousin is a guy. Does not compute.

• "is your roommate gone?"

• wait.. I just got an epic text from my mama

"HALO, KELLY? WHY You NO CALL ME. ESTOY PREOCUPADA. POR QUE NO ME CONTESTAS? LLAMA DEVUELA! OK CIAO LUV You -Mom"

• Bruce, don't talk about yourself that way. We know you're having probs with your low level chem class, but you don't need to be hard on yourself :)

• Me: Trying? (he texted me I've been trying to fall asleep for awhile)

Him: yeah, Damn owl keeps asking me who and I've said mike jones like 20ty f%#king times

Me: lmfao!, douche

• "Are you up? What time's the ball?"

• Some random texted: "Are you DTF tonight? Will be waiting at the usual place."

• For those who don't know what DTF is, it's down to f*ck. Lol.

• "Lol I'm gonna do my hair like that"

And proceeds to send me a picture of him with a funny looking mohawk...sigh.:p

• "Where people die"

My boyfriend was asking me about parties at Yale.

• "haha kind of sure, unless you are really against it. and in 3d of course :)"

• "hey 'gen can you bring a shot list with you tomoz? x"

I am working on a short movie tomorrow. :B

• "text me back so I know you actually got the text, douche" - from my best friend.

• My employee texted me to ask if we got paid on Friday.

• ''I am outside''

From some weirdo who's been texting/calling me really late at night. I have no idea how he got a hold of my number..O.o

JK, that was from my mother,she was waiting outside my friend's house in the car to take me home :D

• lol mine is "oh ya I wasn't sure how to say hi so I let the random letters do it for me" xD

• "No, sorry."

Cuz I asked if she had any matches

• I love you. talk to you later

• "beers tonight, you're coming bitch, I don't care if you're broke". I love my best friend. haha.

• "awweh you make me so happy that I want to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I was thinking about how I just want to hold you so badly"

Just got a boyfriend, isn't he sweet? ^.^