Guys, would you date a single mom? Ladies, how do you feel about guys who won't date a single mom?

Please give ur answer below

Most Helpful Girl

• I always appreciated it when a guy says they are not interested in being in a relationship with me cause I'm a single mom. They are just being honest with me and themselves...theres a lot of factors that come into dating a single mom that just aren't there for single women...and it can be a lot to handle. I wouldn't hold it against a guy for being upfront.

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't bother me at all if a guy didn't date me because I had a child. It's just what he prefers, nothing personal against me. We all have a different idea of how we want to spend our lives and who we want to be in them. I wouldn't expect a guy to overlook me being a parent just because I wanted him to.

I wouldn't date a guy that lived with his parents unless he was their caretaker. Nothing personal, I just want a man who has his own place.

What Guys Said 7

• I have dated a single mom. I loved her daughter and wish I could have her for my own kid (her name is tattooed on my arm). Our relationship didn't work out, but it didn't have anything to do with her having a kid. That kid and I were best buds for a long time. *sigh*

• Sure! I'd date a single mom. As long as she understands that me and her small child are going to have a very in depth discussion on why Hulk Hogan is cooler than spiderman. I don't care what he/she says. Oh, and they can expect to lose at rock,paper,scissors and they can eat as much candy as they want as long as they let me watch the end of the playoffs game. Kids are fun!

• Hulk Hogan is so not cooler than Spiderman - dude, you'll be misleading that poor child.

• Simonette. Spiderman never hit anyone with a chair. Spiderman can not sing karioke nearly as well as the Hulkster. Oh and single mom should also know that it's cool when the little one throws cheerios while watching dukes of Hazzard and or Sopranos under my supervision. We need a nap, then its clean up! Awesome all the way!

• I can't say I would never do it but it's really difficult since single moms are so harried and usually don't have much energy for anything but their kids... I think only other single parents could really communicate with them.

• Nay! Maybe when I turn 50!

• I might, because I love kids. I have an 11 year old nephew who is more like a son to me than anything else because we're so close. But really looking at it, I don't think that it would be a problem~

• While I'm a bit young for most girls in my age range to be mothers yet (I'm 22), I would have no problem dating a single mom. I like kids and getting close to her kid as well as her would have the potential to be a great treat. :)

• Sure I would. Right away you already know that she puts out.

• Omg...lol! I'm a hard nut to crack, so its not true for me...but most of my friends who are single moms do take time away from the kids to party hard. *sigh* Which led to more kids *sigh* Which would lead me to believe a better way to put it is, right away you already know that she is fertile. *eep!* lol