Could I hang out with 3 guys or is that sluty?

so this guy wants me to come to his house and he has 2 other guys there and I know them and he told me to bring my girls but my girls are busy like one has homework the other is at baby siting and I really want to hang with them but I don't think they want to with just me you know but if they do should I go or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not slutty, but it could be potentially dangerous if you don't know them well. If it's the first time you're not friends with them I would not go alone. They could be expecting a lot more than you're willing to give and guys act differently when they're around their friends. I would wait to go on a public date with that guy one on one.

• i know them there in my college class but I'm not as close to them like we talk from here to there and I have hanged out with them on one on one

What Guys Said 3

• It's not slutty to hang around with 3 guys. I've had plenty of classy female friends who had mainly male friends. Though if any of the guys have a bad reputation, it may reflect on her for being in their company. As long as it's just hanging out and doing something casual, it wouldn't be viewed as slutty, in my opinion.

• Slutty= fornicating with many different partners. So unless the reason for hanging out was to sleep with these guys, then there should be no problem and you should hang out with and get to know those bro's.

• not unless your a slut in the process

• im not

• only sluttiness is slutty you shouldn't anyone to tell you that

What Girls Said 5

• Hanging out with multiple guys could be slutty if you plan on sleeping with all of them at once. There's nothing wrong with just hanging out though.

• haha I'm not gonna sleep with them

• and if it was 3 chicks it wouldn't be slutty get lost you feminist. girls can sleep with however many guys they want and not be slutty there just normal and straight and not pansexual (made up bullsh*t).

• Sleeping with multiple women at once would be just as provocative as if it were with men. There is no gender distinction in the act. Haters gonna hate but my sexuality is my own business thank you.

• DO NOT GO WITHOUT YOUR GIRLS. never be the only girl hanging around a bunch of guys by yourself, especially at someones house

• I don't think its slutty whoever said it was is hatin because they aintwith them if they was with them they wouldn't be think SLUT,! So its not slutty..!

• You're just hanging out. I hang out with guys all the time. It's not like you're sleeping with them.

• No, if you're a bit concerned they don't just want you there you can text your friend and tell him your girls are busy so does he still want to hang, or something like that. Unless he was my friend and I trusted him I'd possibly be a bit hesitant though if there is going to be alcohol involved.