I swear "romantic" love doesn't exist anymore!

I feel like I keep getting with the wrong guy and I’m sick of it. No matter who I date they could be completely different yet it’ll turn out the same. I’m sick of getting hurt and I’m tired of guys saying one thing and do or feel the exact opposite! Does anyone else agree with me? And why do you or don’t you agree?

Ok yea I know I'm only 17 but my boyfriend was 23 and I always date guys who are olderthan me because guy my age aren't mature. Plus like no one in my family is together with the person they first married. It's really hard for me to believe love after everything I've gone through. Heck it's even more difficult for me to trust anyone at this point either. So until someone can 100% prove me wron I'm done with it all...
Sorry about that rant my baby's dad got me mad this morning and I was not thinking about what I was typing when I typed that
Sorry by my boyfriend was 23 I meant he's now my ex-boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to find, but it's out there. You're under 18 so unfortunately most guys that age can't focus on anything past their hormones. As they get older, more and more of them are looking for something more serious though and end up caring about more than just looks and sex. It helps if you take your time getting to know someone before you date them. Keep an eye out for red flags and see if they try to push anything faster than your ready for, if their actions match up with their words, if they bring you around their friends, etc. If you play it smart it's easy to spot an a**hole or someone pretending to be someone he's not.

As for whether or not romantic or true love does exist, I can definitely say it does. I had my doubts before my current relationship too, but after being with my boyfriend now I know that it's out. We both love and care about each other very much. But we're also 23 and 25 so he's had some time to mature =P

What Guys Said 5

• You are young it'll come probably less likely right now but not entirely impossible either but it'll come sooner or later

• Nowadays romance is categorize into two part. modern and classical. Modern romance is like going to the movies or going to a chain restaurant. Now a classical romance is going to a picnic at a park at the afternoon or at the evening or going to a art museum or listening to so live music.

• You haven't met the right guy then.

Like honestly, I'm 16, and I'm already developing a mature sense of romanticism and passion.

• ure also 17...Romantic love probably doenst exist at your age.

• I swear there's no romance at the parties, pubs, clubs and bars!

Bu the romance is still alive and it thrives once you've found your right match!

What Girls Said 4

• Guys your age don't feel romantic love and even if they do, they don't know how to recognize it or show it. It takes until the twenties for guys to be ready for a mature relationship, at least. Some are never ready, that's true but it's true for some girls as well.

• That's true of most men, but not for all. Women who say that, overlooked the nerdy or geeky guys, who believe it or not, tend to develop greater emotion sense earlier on.

• That should day *other* instead of purge, my phone is stupid.

• @update- Just because your guy is 23 doesn't change what I meant. Some guys aren't ready for a serious romantic relationship in their early twenties, or late twenties, and some never are. It's the guy you're with, not love in general that's the problem here. As far as the other relationships you're talking about-yes, the divorce rate is high -mostly because people aren't satisfied unless they feel the excitement of a new relationship. Media's portrayal of relationships has a lot to do with that.

• Romantic love doesn't exist.. period..

its a marketing hoax used to sell cards, rings, chocolate..

to make women feel better about themselves for being horny and wanting to f***...

• I believe it does exist, I haven't been in love yet but I still believe it's real.

• It definitely exists, just maybe not at your age yet. Don't worry, the right guy will come along and sweep you off your feet =)