Which of the following would be close to an ideal first date?

If none are especially appealing, then feel free to comment on your own ideal first date. Or discuss any especially memorable first date, and comment on why they were so unusual.

• The old-fashioned dinner, movie, walk
    47% (15)55% (6)49% (21)Vote
  • Concert, dancing, clubs, etc.
    0% (0)9% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Just hanging out casually and talking
    28% (9)27% (3)28% (12)Vote
  • Outdoors: hiking, canoeing, rafting
    25% (8)9% (1)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd vote D any day :)

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Just dinner. Or maybe dinner and a walk . First dates don't need to be super special, in my honest opinion. They should be about getting to know each other. Dinner takes some of the pressure off of constant conversation, but movies or athletic activities don't give enough time to talk.

Really awesome dates should come at around date 4-6. You both know you're kinda into each other and its time to turn it up a notch.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• just a casual meet up the first time, easier to escape if it's going badly it's not too overly romantic. dinner out for the second date, but the first date I'd choose just sitting somewhere getting to know each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• lol, I also voted D.

I would also take A

but, D sounds more ideal..I do not know..

I just could picture more bonding that way...lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A :)

0|0
    0|0
  • option A. except I'd watch the movie first then go to dinner... that way, we definitely have something to talk about. I love critiquing movies :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I said old fashion. But kayaking is so fun so A or D.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I love the outdoors and anything that's not just sitting there and that's boring I'm good with I hate just sitting there try something new while your at it

0|0
    0|0