I met this girl on MySpace?

And I don't know her in person, but me & her have been talking for like a month and 1/2 (mostly myspace & text msgs). I initiated conversation with her the 1st time we talked & I still do it. She doesn't call or start convos with me, but she always answers me whenever I send her something. I really don't know if she likes me, but I like her. And she always replies with a ":)" So, do you think she's into me or just being friendly?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may like you or at the very least think you are cute because I don't think she would talk to some random guy she met online unless she found him attractive. Also, just so you know when girls put a :) in their messages, they want you to interpret it as an actual smile.

What Girls Said 4

• Can't tell by what you said at all. I have lots of guys I do that with on myspace and I don't feel anything for any of them. I'm saying she is being friendly, but if you would really want to find out ask her out. Ask to meet you at a public place for coffee or something. Even if she says yes, it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you or likes you as more than a friend, but it is more of a start.

• I think she is being friendly to you. If she never initiate the contact mean she just like you as friend and don't mind talking to you at all.

• Don't be too enthusiastic when it comes to myspace. I know the rush (We've all had our myspace romance) and the excitement, but just don't put it all out out there, you know? There has been those successful relationships that started online and eventually continued in real life, but again, just be careful.

So if you really want to try and work it out, let to know her more if you really want to find out about her feelings towards you, and maybe you might eventually have something meaningful, you never know ;)

• maybe...but its myspace...so don't get attatched. she's prob just having fun on the computer when bored.

What Guys Said 0