I like this guy, but my friend said he's a sleaze bag and I shouldn't think of him more?

well I met him yesterday, and we got along pretty well, he flirted with me a lot, poking me and we laughed and had fun, but he was also talking a lot with my friend aswell...

Anyways, my friend took me aside and said he's a bad person, he met me today and 5min afterward he sent her very sleazy messages and both my friends said to avoid him...my best friend even said he started to annoy her a bit...also, when I talked to the guy he called them in a manner of speaking "bitches" because they avoided the both of us and we thought they were talking about us...my friends said it really looked like he liked me, but that I should be careful. That he would be OK for a one night stand, but notthing more than that...

Ah...I'm guessing he does seem like a complete duche...he added me on Facebook and asked if I wanted to have dinner together...

btw, I never saw the messages but my other friend said she saw them aswell and told me to avoid him, too. I'm not sure what to think, because I like to take my time getting to know someone anyways...but still, I've never been in this situation before :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You have more than one friend telling you he's bad news.

Imo, I say, if you DO want to get involved with him, to be cautious. Be EXTRA attentive of him when hanging out or on the first date.

Presuming these friends are truly reliable and honest ppl, remember the disclaimer that they told you.

What Guys Said 3

• Your friends are totally right, his only answer is to call them names...stay far far away from him.

• Read what you just wrote. He sent you sleazy messages within 5 minutes. He spells girl with a b. You yourself wrote he seems like a complete douche... Do you really want to waste time with a guy like that? And don't think you can be 'the one' to change him, for all you know this is just another walk in the park for him.. Don't let him do that to you

• I mean if you don't want to take their word then just go ahead and get to know him so that you could foundout for yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him and he's asked you out its hard to just say no, even though your friends may be right about him and he is showing signs of not being the best choice. The best way to know is to find out for your self, but do not get your hopes up and think you can change him, and be "that girl" that makes him a better person.