With the dating/relationship experience you have now, do you think that you could go back in time?

READ ALL

With the dating/relationship experience you have now, do you think that you could go back in time and score the girl(s) or guy(s) that you had a crush on? ((I understand some of you are like 17, so obviously I'm not talking about when you were 11, just think back in time to that one guy or girl you had a crush on but things didn't work out)) Do you think you could go back in time and guide your younger self achieve more success with the opposite gender?

Assumptions I'm making up with this question: You can't take the MEMORY of any particular situation with you, only your knowledge of dating and the opposite gender. ((In other words, lets say you are an avid chess player: going back in time to beat a chess match against a player-could-happen if you remember the moves, not if you are a better strategist, so to test for your increase in strategy it would be going back in time with your enhanced chess knowledge only, instead of remembering all the moves your opponent made, but then again, your moves would be better with your enhanced chess knowledge, causing him to adjust his playing strategy, effecting universal causality, but I digress)

Example: When I was 15, I had a crush on a girl but I went about pursuing her the wrong way, thus I ended up getting rejected pretty badly. Now that I am much older and more experienced with women I feel that if I could go back in time and consult myself I could score that girl. Sometimes though there has been instances where a girl just didn't like me, period, and so with those girls I don't feel that my experience would help me in a time traveling voyage backward. But I definitely feel like if I could go back in time and show myself the stuff I know, I'd have an increase in success.

sex not gender*
Okay, so like basically pretend you are currently NOT in a relationship, an unspoken assumption.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could talk to your younger self, but would he listen?

It's like when I see a guy dealing with a piece of fast ass, and I can immediately see that she's a user. I try to tell tell the guy, "Be careful, make sure she's interested in you as a person, blah, blah, blah..." But I usually get back "But she's hot she's hot she's so hawwwttt...", so I have to let him learn his lesson the hard way.

Some people need to burn before they respect fire.

What Girls Said 3

• No because as far as I can remember, I've always ended up with the guys I really wanted to so it wouldn't make a difference. And I'm completely happy with the guy I have now, so I wouldn't want to do anything differently anyway even if I thought I could do things better back then.

• Congrads, everyone clap for ShootingStar5, I'm clapping for you. Unfortunately I can't clap and type at the same time, so I'm typing with one hand, and slapping my cheek with my other hand, my cheek serving as the hand that's currently typing.

• I can't tell whether you're being serious or sarcastic lol

• It's kinda like cheating , That's why we only get one chance to get it right. So make the best of the one chance that's been presented to you..

• Probably not. I've pretty much stuck with the "I'm just going to be myself" theory. Those guys weren't into me. Oh well their loss. Besides I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize ending up with current boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• Could I score the girls I had crushes on? Maybe ... maybe not ... but I don't care.

What I'd do differently is I'd be pounding the girls who had crushes on me that I was unsure of senseless.

• Uhh...Probably, I would of saved myself the effort of wasting time on majority of those girls for sure.