How to hold a conversation for a long time?

how do I keep a conversation flowing with a girl for a really long time. I see 1 or 2 guys who can talk to a girl for like 20 min (face to face) without even stalling once! any tips on how i can do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the girl but theron thing really is to talk about interests your and hers. For example I like to read books so you should probably ask me what book I'm reading or see if we've read any of the same ones. If your in high school or college you could fin out if you have the same teacher and talk about the class. Another example you could see what kinda of music she's into or if she's into YouTube (if so who does she like to watch?) I have long conversations about epic rap battles of history and Jeff Dunham with some of my guy friends all the time. Maybe you have funny stories of thing that happened in you childhood or recently. For example I talked to my friend brian about how a hamster bit wrist yesturday

What Girls Said 3

• go with the flow, say what comes to mind. don't be too worried about keeping up the conversation, or you'll be too caught up in that to actually have a decent conversation.

• make her laugh, don't be nervous. open ended questions are key, yes/no questions will create awkward silence..

• lots of open ended questions and little stories

What Guys Said 1

• SHUT UP AND WATCH THE GAME!!!