How quickly do you get bored of the "how are you doing?" texts?

I'm trying to think of some more creative ways to start a text convo and would rather not send just a boring "how are you doing?" text.

Girls: what sorta things could a guy text you to make you feel better or brighten your day?

Guys: what have you had success with?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. is she your girl or someone who you like?

• she's a girl I like & have been talking with lately

• Okay. You can be like; how are you doing hunny, sweety, sunshine, babe, beautiful or some other sweet words you can use. You can be flirty by capitalizing some words and put smiley faces...

What Girls Said 3

• Text her with something interesting that happened during your day that reminded you of her. I always like that because it's quirky, original and a little personal. And it shows you were thinking about her.

• How are you feeling works wonders

• Personally how are you doing texts are fine for me but they do get boring so maybe ask a random question about I wonder what it be like to be a fish it gives you guys something to talk about and to laugh about the next day when a convo dies ask what happened today for her and just listen to what she says

What Guys Said 0