Will he call??

met this man outside my job who was handsome, he had some tattoos so I used that as a reason to talk to him, we talked for about a half hour and he asked for my card, but I didn't have one on hand so I gave him my number, as he was storing my number in his phone, a girl walked out and asked if he was ready to go (he did introduce me) but the girl was rushing him to go. will he call or no?

it has only been 24 hours but...
i guess I should've made it clear that the girl that came out was not his girlfriend just a friend

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, this is one of those instances that it's so up in the air it's impossible to know what will happen. When I'm in this situation, I usually assume he won't call and try to forget about it- so I'm not disappointed if he doesn't, and pleasantly surprised if he does. You said you met him outside of work, maybe you'll bump into him again anyway?

• thanks mama, I know it was so weird how it just ended, I mean the chemistry was defintley there, and I felt like he didn' know what to do once that girl came out and started rushing him to go. and of course I will not be disapointed if he doesn't, just a shame I guess she came out when she did

What Guys Said 2

• Give it a few days, to soon to tell. But, if he introduced you then that's a good sign he will.

• nope

• lol, that's it no reason behind your answer

• lol just messing around. but you shouldn't chase a guy. let him come to you. I understand your situation tho it happened in a rush. just have to wait and see but don't worry about it. several different things could be going through his head about that situation. never know. and he might call like weeks from now also.

What Girls Said 2

• well if he was with another girl and collecting your number I don't think that is the guy you WANT calling you...look at it this way...he cheats on her he will cheat on you that's how it always is

• Maybe, that is if that chick didn't delete your # from his phone... And maybe when she's not around... Good luck :)