How would you react if someone just came up to you and randomly kissed you?

How would you react if someone just came up to you and randomly kissed you? I'm not talking about a total stranger, I'm talking about someone you know at least a little.

What would you do? Would you kiss back or freak out? And has this ever happened to you before/have you ever done this before to someone you were interested in? If so, what happened?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh it depends on who it is. It can be either this :0! or this >.>

I've never done it and it's never happened to me, but I have been randomly spooned ._.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on who it is. If it were a dude or a very unattractive woman I'd back away and say, "Hey, hold up there cowboy(girl)!" If it was someone I fancied you best believe I'd kiss back.

No this never happened to me.

• At the moment, I'd be irritated. But any other day, I think I'd like it.

• This never happens unless your at a party and I'll probably like it.

What Girls Said 4

• if its a guy I'm not cool with or I'm not attracted to I'm pushing him off me and avoiding him. if I like him then I'll let him kiss me and then kinda avoid him until we talk about it

• It happened to me a couple of months ago I was in the school auditorium watching a movie while the younger students were taking a test . Well anyway I was sitting next to my friend and we were just talking like we always do when out of nowhere he just kisses me. I swear I think I had a WTF expression plastered on my face. it took me a second but I kissed him back good thing we were sitting in the back so no one really payed attention to us. After a good while of kissing he walked me home and we never spoke of it again. I still wonder why he did in the first place or why he never brought it up again . Since he didn't mention it the next day I didn't either I just let it go

• I had a dream that this happened to me. Depends who it is. If it was someone I was interested in I would kiss him back!

• Yep happened to me between a co worker/friend. I alwys tell him about my s/o cause they in the same work field. I always ask him to help me and he was alwys there to help. Then one day he called me like twice on my cell (was silent) then called my office # twice and told me if I wanted to chat I could go to his office. So I stop ped by 5 minrues before my meeting. I don't think we say much of anything that was very important. He walked me to the door we hugged and I don't know how we just kissed and he kept on saying don't go I won't let you go. What do you think?