What's your biggest problem in communicating with people you like?

If there's more than one, list! We all have these

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty selective and let first impressions guide me. Sometimes they point the wrong way!

I'm too aggressive with women who are shy and too stand offish with really sociable women.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• my biggest issue is that I'm aggressive. I'm very social and will basically talk like I've known you for months lol. With women I think it intimidates them in some way. If I like her, I act the same way of course but sometimes if she doesn't respond I am quick to leave her alone. That's my issue. I'm trying to change my way of thinking by keeping my female friends as friends and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh I cant, that's my problem. I just freeze completly. Not that I get anxious, its just the words don't come out. I think I have a speech problem though, my mouth doenst keep up to my thoughts. Probably due to me not socializing that much especially with girls haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Screwing things up when I talk to the girl or sounding like a dumb ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying hi and actually meeting them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with quite a few people on here but especially with labbie87 and jesstacia.

I want to be witty so he likes my company but I don't want to bug him. So I end up freezing and not saying anything. Then whatever I manage to get out I analyze the crap out of until I feel so embarrassed that I feel dumb and hope I don't have to face him again. I wish I could relax and not put so much pressure on myself so I could just be me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wondering what they'd be thinking about me, whether they'd be glad to hear from me or not, .. A lot of thoughts haaha.. Whether I'd sound clingy, needy.. If it was online: would he reply back? What if he doesn't...Cos I don't want to seem or sound like an idiot ..bla blaa

all this usually leads to me not initiating anything, which I hate. Hate that I think too much .. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I replay the conversation in my head afterward and pick out the smallest flaws. I end up feeling embarrassed for days and without much confidence.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wanna talk but I don't wanna bug him

I don't know what to say

When we do talk I feel bad that I always look away...but...he's so good lookin I can't look for more than a few secs because I don't wanna gawk at him and get weird...if that makes any sense lol

I wanna hug him/get a handshake...orrrr better yet have him spot me in the weight room but I don't know how to ask...for any or all three of those...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't have a problem communicating with people I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think way too much, although I'm working on that.

1|0
    0|0