Making contact after a 1st date?

he thought the first date was good and went well and like her. guys and girls how long should he wait until he makes contact to set up another date, but he likes her?

0|1
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• the very next day

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• if you pickp on the fact that things are going well, then why not imply a second date near the end of the first one. maybe say something like "we should do this again sometime"

0|0
    0|0
  • The next day. If you wait longer than that she's going to think you're not that interested

2|0
    0|0
  • either make it while still on the first date...or wait 4 days to a week

0|1
    0|0
  • send her a text saying if she made home OK?! sounds cute and shows some tenderness ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Text her the next day saying, what a great time you had and that you'd like to see her again soon (setting up another date).

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 days at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • The next day

0|0
    0|0
  • Just contact her when you want to. If you feel you shouldn't than dont. I wish dating wasn't a game and people could just be who they are without thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you also feel she likes you there`s no point in waiting so long or analyzing so much.just call her.

0|0
    0|0
  • a week and a half, if you wait too long she might think you not interested. link

0|0
    3|1
  • Do you know if she feels the same? Talk to her a couple times after the first date, then after that get down to business and say something like, "so when are you free next?" or "when can we catch up again?"

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok, but if she didn't like the guy, she wouldn't go on a date with him, right? The OP is 30, at that age, ladies probably know going out with a guy = date 99% of the time (unless you're really good friends).

What Guys Said 4

• Making a 2nd date while on the first can make you sound needy. You can make it work if its done correctly, i.e. you seed the conversation and make it seem like her idea, and make it all about how you enjoyed her company and give her a REASON why you want to see her again. (other than she's pretty and you want sex)

Other than that, call her when you want. If you are constantly worrying about what women think of you and when you should call, you are in the wrong mindset to begin with.

Calling her correctly and at the right time is pointless if your doing it to not get her mad or to score.

Then its "tactical" and not "genuine".

Doing things right is not as important as doing them the right way.

Its not important what you do its more how you do them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd wait to see how the girl behaves; will she contact you in any way? I never believed in chasing girls who didn't seem really interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the dates going well, I always set a second before the first is over. Takes all the pressure off and there's none of this wait three days nonsense. If you're enjoying each others company there's no reason to put it off.

0|0
    0|1
  • I agree you should do it right after when you are done. That takes all the pressure off and makes it more genuine in my opinion.

0|0
    0|1