She says she doesn't date her friends but she still constantly flirts with me, what's the deal?

so I'm good friends with this girl, I've asked her out so she knows I like her. she says she doesn't date her good friends because she doesn't think it will turn out good. she's learned that from experience and she's told me all the bad stories.

essentially she turned me down and I've gotten over that, but every time we hang out she's like all over me and stuff, what's the deal here?

for examples like she sleeps on my shoulder and sits on my lap and stuff. we share drinks a lot stuff. (this is all after I asked her out)

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww sweetie, I'm close with a lot of my guy friends like that, it's no big deal. Things like your examples here are really normal for us to do. It just means she feels safe with you, as a friend. You should be very thankful to have a nice friend that trusts you like that, and is still friends after you've crossed that awkward line. Don't impede that relashionship trying to take it any futher when she's already quite plainly told you she's not interested.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that deep down this girl likes you but doesn't want to admit it because of other previous instances. I would ask her why she does this because no one can ever be sure

• Why don't you assure her back that there's a chance that it might work out this time with you?

I am sure she likes you at least a bit. I would not do that to a friend personally. Ask her about it again if she means that she wants to date you exclusively or what. You can also try to hold her hand and if she's ok with it, it might mean she wants to date you.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude she just want to get attention from you or other guys