Guys, if you like a girl how often do you text her?

Guys, if you like a girl / are interested in her - is it normal to go days - maybe a week without texting her (or having any other contact)? Then, when you do finally text her act flirty like normal and wanna make plans to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like talking over texting, so I might just text her like twice a week, but I'll make conversation whenever I see her.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not uncommon, I'll say that. I'm more likely to be flirty with Facebook than with texting, but yes, I'll try to find out what her plans for the weekend would be.

• yes if you like some one you always wanna make a good impression so you might think for hours or days to come up with an excuse to talk to them..lol shy guy out

• About twice a week for me until we are in a relationship. I WANT to text her more but don't want to come off as clingy needy.

• I try to see how much she likes to be texted..there's nothing wrong with everyday, just not all the time like she has nothing else to do

What Girls Said 2

• as a girl, I've noticed it depends on the guy.

• Depends on the guy but he probably does not wanna come of clingy, you should go ahead and contact him