Do you text Happy Thanksgiving? And to who?

I don't do it. But received one from my crush surpringly whom I Haven't seen for a few months. Is he still thinking about me?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it was probably a mass text

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't see any guys would do that with a smily face. Hints no guys reply to this. Most of my female friends don't send it.

• a bunch of my guy friends use emoticons. but then I don't know this guy. I feel like you're reading too much into it.

If he's your crush tell him you like him!

• I agreed. I have been missing him a lot. He likes me first and kissed me passionately.I am/was with someone . I haven't yet tell him that I am available now...since I haven't seen him since July (we chatt sometimes and he still flirts with me)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't text anything to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't either . That's why I was surprised when I heard from him. Whom I haven't seen fOr a few months but chatt sometimes online. I don't know if he did a masstext.

• probably mass text. I often get texts from friends I haven't spoken to in years saying happy thanksgiving/happy new year/merry xmas/etc. all mass texts.

What Girls Said 3

• I usually send those to people just to be nice. It's like saying hey happy birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I text Happy Thanksgiving to the people I don't see often.

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be a lot to send out?

• Show All
    • What do you think about my crush who texted me?

• Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I think he probably likes you.

• Ugh...no...so impersonal.

0|0
    0|0