i'm in my mid 20s and I've never had a guy hit on me, flirt with me, or ask me on a date in real life. never once in my life. I got desperate (asked out guys before but they all said no) so I made an online dating profile.
pretty much daily I get at least one email asking how I could possibly be single. they say I'm good looking and sound interesting and sane, and I should be taken at this point.
if that's the truth then how come I've never had a guy pay attention to me? I'm NOT intimidatingly beautiful, I can promise you that. I'm mildly attractive, but not hot or stunning.
Most Helpful Guy
Your probably pretty, nice, tall, friendy but there are many reasons you have problems.
1. Don't know what you want, what kind of man you want.
2. You’re not in the game. If you’re shy, reserved, or aloof, you are not approachable.
3. You’re a homebody. You’re not out there meeting new people every day
4. You’re scared. You’ve been burned before. You are understandably wary.
5. Your number is too high. Stop looking for the money and BMW driver, look for a man that's suitable for you and your family0