No Happy Thanksgiving text? Is that ok?

I'm seeing this guy... I guess we have a thing going - it's undefined right now. Anyway, I had dinner and hung out with him this past Sunday. He said he was glad that we could have date night because he wouldn't be able to see me again till next week... then he told me he was going to california for thankgsiving. I text him Monday and asked how his day went, he answered, asked how mine was but that was it. I haven't heard from him since...

Is it okay that he didn't text me Happy Thanksgiving yesterday? Should I expect that? I didn't send anything to him because he didn't send anything to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• alot of guys aren't sensitive to the fact of girls and especially how important the holidays are for girls. I would have texted even if it werent thanksgiving. if he calls his self liking you I would find that only appropriate to wish you a good holiday.

What Guys Said 1

• This is an alarming question from a 25-29 year old. You aren't 15 anymore. If you want to text him then text him. Chances are he's busy and just hasn't gotten around to texting you. Doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you or anything like that.

What Girls Said 1

• He wasn't thinking about you that day obviously, or he was trying to play it too cool. It may not seem like that big of a deal, but not hearing from him for days would be a red flag to me. Maybe not a deal breaker if I felt he made it up to me. It could be because you haven't been dating for long. But if he's consistently not trying with you or forgetting about you when you're out of town, he's not as into you as he should be. I wouldn't focus all your attention on this guy, keep your options open.