He's dating other girls?

I really like this boy and we've been seeing each other for a few weeks. Its not been anything serious. but still I really like him and therefore I wouldn't consider talking to any other boys right now.

Well today I saw a girl write on his wall thanking him for their date.

It just really bothered me because I feel a little cheated(even though we're not exclusive) and secondly, because I'm a lot better looking than the girl he went out with.(I'm not being cocky...Its just the truth)

How should I take this? Like what is a justified reaction. I feel like I'm overreacting but I'm still a little hurt.

Why is he seeing other girls though?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sucks when you find out you're not the only girl he's seeing. How many dates have you two gone on?

In my opinion, I think you should at least talk to other guys just so that he doesn't feel like he's got you wrapped around his finger. If he knows there's someone else vying for your attention, he'll take more steps to lock it down.

What Guys Said 2

• go on date with him, and don't bring up the other girl.

• My dad did the same thing to my mom. He really wanted her but he was also a bit of a ladies man. Played football, wrestled etc..but when he found out my mom was pregnant with me, he was so happy because he knew he wanted to be with her. I'm not saying you should go out and make his baby but..I'm just saying, sometimes, things just sort of, happen...

What Girls Said 1

• He's seeing other girls to keep his options open. He's seeing which girl is a better fit for him.