Why do most girls kiss one another?

Whether its on the chick, lips, even making out why do girls do this? Nearly every chick on my Facebook has a picture of them kissing another girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls? I'm happy I don't live where you live then.:p

Maybe they think that's the only way they can get attention from guys. Hence putting a picture up on Facebook and sitting there waiting for someone to comment saying "hot" so they can feel good about themselves..

If they aren't actually lesbian/bi/etc I kind of feel sorry for them.

I actually kinda sound pretty harsh for once lol.:D This is just one scenario...

What Girls Said 8

• Ionno. Me and my cousin/ best friend act really gay around each other, but there's no actual touching/ kissing. We just say a lot of stuff that would be considered sexual harassment :l

I'm guessing they do it because it's fun/funny or they just like looking bi/lesbian O.o

• They just wanna turn guys on and find guys to hook up with.

• guys like it. I dont. I don't think I'll ever do it. maybe girls know how to kiss other girls better? because they know what they want? I know guys usually use to much tongue.

• I don't care about turning any guys on, I actually find it weird when they do. I don't get turned on by you gissing a girl so its just odd to me. If I kiss a girl its because she is ether a whore and will give it up (and I'm okay with that) or I've been wanting to kiss her

• I think it is stupid, childish, showy and I don't do it.

• For one: it get's male attention so many girls do it to turn on guys.

It's more social acceptable than guy on guy.

Many girls are affectionate and curious beings.

Some girls just like attention in general (whether it's male or female)

I'm not really an affectionate person but there is nothing wrong with cheek kisses.

• I kiss girls on the cheeks cause its normal in my tradition. It's actually disrespectful not to kiss. But I would never kiss on the lips of make out that's plain wrong.

• Agreed. Kissing people on the cheek is normal in my culture as well.

• Cause they're bisexual and don't want to admit it.

Because I personally wouldn't kiss a girl.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't get cooties from kissing another girl.

Just from kissing a boy. Ew. Gross.

Check out this public service announcement: link

What do you get when you kiss a guy?

You get enough germs to catch pneumonia

After you do he'll never phone ya - Dionne Warwick

I kissed a boy and I liked it.

But I never caught my wife kissing another girl except maybe her mother and our daughter.

• Maybe they're closet bisexuals/lesbians? Or they're just doing it in vain hope of attracting men.