Does tingly chapstick bother you?

Sometimes I will use a chapstick that has eucalyptus in it. It causes a sort of tingly sensation on my lips and I was wondering if I were to be wearing it while kissing my boyfriend, would it turn him off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually no and if it does turn him off then it won't be enough to make him stop liking you, if it is then he's not worth it. But usually by the time his lips meet yours, the effects of the chapstick isn't strong when it hits his or its worn off your lips to the point where he doesn't taste much of it to really tell.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm probably not like the average guy, but I honestly hate kissing wet lips. Er.. Lips that are wet from the fats in lip ointments like chapstick and lip gloss... especially lip gloss, because it gets in my mouth and does not taste good.

I'm sure he wouldn't notice if you eased up on the stuff. Maybe only put it on in the morning and night so you can do whatever you want during the day. Licking your lips wouldn't hurt either.

Would wearing it while kissing him turn him off? Depends on if he likes slimy lips or not. Ask.

What Girls Said 2

• some guys might like it, some might not, some will be indifferent. if you're that worried about it, you can ask the guy before you kiss him.

• this question is so cute :p