Why hasn't he called in two days?

My boyfriend and I recently had a huge argument and we went through the usual angry phase. Then we were back to communicating and vowed to work out our differences. We used to talk constantly and now we barely talk 30 min cumulatively per day. I thought we were moving fwd until a couple nights ago I called and got no answer. It's been two days and he hasn't returned my call. WTF? I'm trying to stay positive and not assume.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would quit calling and quit texting and if he does call you then don;t pick up and don't text him back... right now you are being convienant for him when he wants to talk and nobody deserves that... show him that you are not just sitting at home waiting around for him to call go out and do stuff and don't answer if he does call you so it seems that you are just as busy as him./