What race of guys would you date?

if you could only date one race of guys for the rest of your life which one would you date?

• White guys
  • Asian guys
  • Black guys
  • Mid-east guys
  • Indian guys

Most Helpful Guy

• for girls to date anything other than black is good

• I mean I would date anything but black

• looks like it fool

• How does that make her a whore? Cus she expressed an opinion? Th comment says its good for girls to date all other races except for black guys.

What Girls Said 14

• black. I wouldn't mind trying latinos though, I saw a really cute one the other day but I prefer the mulatto/dark looking ones

• I don't see the problem with dating anyone with a different ethnicity then myself. In my opinion, personality is what matters in a relationship.

• C if it was for the rest of my life.

• any as long as he is a nice and sweet guy

• White. I am open to anything but in the past I have only ever dated 1 non white guy. Probably because I am into the whole blond hair/blue eyes combo

• Really any would do, but my whole life I've mostly gone for Hispanics and asians. It'd be really annoying to find my perfect guy, then he turns out to be white so I couldn't have him. I'd have to find his asian/mexican equivalent :/

• open to all, but strongly prefer white

• well most likely white, but that's only because of where I live at.. I'd totally go for a tall latino or in rare occasions mid-eastern.

• The majority of guys I know are white and I live in a mostly white area so white

• if you mean Indian as in Native American then yes lol :P

• I'm white and I LOVE black men! Nothing quite like them. So sexy..

• Asian guys

• Brazilian Men ;)

• I chose white because that's the only race I've dated but I am open to any. I personally will not limit myself it doesn't matter what race it in my opinion matters only if you are in love!

What Guys Said 3

• There is only one race.

• I'm cries as to what motivates the downvotes.

Bigotry?

Or ignorance?

My statement is true.

• Damned predictive spelling!

The last comment should read "I'm CURIOUS as to..."

• I was about to answer same as you. Upvoted you for it ;)

• I would date human race

• What happened to Hispanics in the vote! Idiot! You not getting enough sex so are you wandering it's your race? It's not it's you! Coward why are you annom.?