Why would a super hot girl use a dating site?

I know this hot girl who uses a dating site and I'm trying to figure out why? I heard rumors that she was on there and I checked and sure enough it's her. I thought dating sites were for ugly people and/or losers?

Does it mean she sucks at meeting guys? I thought she was outgoing and not shy at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is trying something new? My boyfriend and I met online :) And he had heard a lot of success stories from friends and family. His cousin is getting married to his girlfriend he met online. And now my boyfriend has me :) I have had a lot of success with it. Online dating just works for some people.

I met my previous boyfriend online too. Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they shouldn't use online dating. Maybe she is having a hard time meeting people she clicks with? Online dating is a great way to also screen people to make sure they are someone you would consider seeing. She could be meeting a lot of guys in person, but none that really click with her.

I have a heck of a time meeting people in person, so online dating was something that helped me meet people I wouldn't otherwise meet. Sure there are creeps and people who you just don't click with, but I found a few good ones.

As for the attractiveness of the person, it's really not a factor in whether they should use online dating or not. I have no idea if I would be considered hot, because everyone is different, but I use it. Maybe she was looking for a relationship and the guys she met in person were not? Online dating lets you screen and read the details. Instead of spending weeks getting to know someone to find out they are a jerk :P Not saying it doesn't still happen, but it helps to speed up the process so you can find someone right sooner :D

What Girls Said 10

• It's much faster than meeting guys and getting setups.

You can put up your criteria and shift through the sh*t.

It may not mean she sucks at meeting guys it may mean she sucks at meeting super hot guys who are nice and want a relationship.

I never had that issue though oddly enough it seems hard for other hot and attractive girls to find an equally attractive guy who is a nice.

After all girls are less visual not blind and most want someone who is attractive that is nice to them...and how common is it to find a guy like that with most guys who are nice being average at best and few from that actually being genuinely nice?

• im told I'm hot but there's times I've considered a dating site. sometimes the traditional way of dating gets old. and I don't like parties. I want a mature guy. so, in comes the dating site. and you know if someone is interested already (cuz theyre on the site). besides, wouldn't you be happy to find a hot girl on a dating site? instead of the ugly rejects?

• Sometimes people you hang out with don't appreciate you enough to be in a relationship with your or are to affraid that if they do get involved then they will ruin the friendship they already had if they break up. On the other hand she may just want to meet new people. Also, she may feel like she needs to be complimented on her appearance more frequently, thus she looks for people she doesn't know. Maybe she is just going through a stage of not being able to stalk to anyone so she looks for strangers. There are lots of different, it really depends on her personality and what she is into.

Hey, she may be looking for you for all you know ;)

Hope this helped!

• Common myth that only losers use dating sites. Sometimes, online dating can be more efficient! More about quality than quantity.

• May be she is trying online Dating to see how it goes. What is wrong with that? There can be all kinds of reasons. Maybe a friend of hers had a positive experience with it or she just wanted to do

It. Why are you stalking her imao!

• Think of how much faster she could sort through all the ugly people and losers if she doesn't even have to meet them to write them off.

• It's hard to meet people in person, even if you are very attractive. Men are scared of very attractive women, assume they're already in a relationship, may assume they're a bitch because they're hot...the girl might have trouble talking to guys, feels uncomfortable at traditional dating areas, etc. the list goes on and on.

• Lots of reasons.

1) she's tired of the bar/club scene.

2.) she's bored and just on there for the comliments

3.) Looking for a booty call

4.) She's really shy

etc

• Anybody can use dating sites. You can meet people from all over the world, not just the area where you live. On dating sites, you're matched by compatibility as opposed to meeting someone who just happened to be there. It can give you more options.

• you thought wrong, my cute little idiot.

What Guys Said 8

• No. It's because some guys make the mistake of thinking "she's much too pretty to be single". Or maybe because guys are hitting on her all the time and she thinks they only want sex when she wants a relationship. Maybe she doesn't want to be referred to as "hot"?

• As other people have said things like being to busy for traditional dating, tired of the bar scene, etc. She might also just might register lower on the Vicky Mendoza diagonal than you thought she did ( link for those who are unaware).

• your an idiot

• yeah, I am envious of those type of girls

• Maybe she likes the attention she could get on those websites.

• She's probably insecure or it could be a joke

• Ego boost.

• probably fake

• It's not fake haha. I actually know her :/ Unless someone used her picture and made it haha.

• yeah maybe that or she is jus doing it for sh*ts and giggles

I don't see why an attractive girl would need to resort to online dating