What do you remember about your first real date?

Do you remember the other person's name? Are you still in touch?

Please tell what you rremember from your first date!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, do I ever remember. WE had just arrived at the restaurant when in stormed her big sister and dragged her out of the restaurant, crying and screaming. iT TURNS OUT SHE WAS GROUNDED. She had slept with some college guy and her parents told her no more guys for a while.

It was pretty embarrassing for me, got slapped by big sis when I tried to argue about it, everyone in the restaurant was laughing.

I never even saw this girl again, but I saw big sis just by chance and we had a good laugh about it. My first date ran off a few months later with some sailor boy, had a child, then divorced...sad story about her really.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup, dinner at McDonalds with my first girlfriend Katrina. I don't remember what she had, but I remember dropping my chicken mcnuggets on the floor. Then over to the high school for a dance. I had a single red rose hidden in my jacket that I gave her once we got to the school. We danced and hung out and had fun. Afterwards was my first kiss.

I am not really in touch with her anymore. I didn't see her at my class reunion. She was pretty cool though, very smart and good looking. I hope she is doing well.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh wow. I'm not sure if I remember my first date. Weird :( Our dates mostly consisted of going to the movies anyways...

And nope, we're not still in touch.

• It was the best date EVER we went to a Fall Out Boy concert <3 and not only did I LOVE that band I knew that he only took me because he knew, so he endured it even though he didn't like the band. :D The we went and got a coke and he walked me home, absolutely perfect.

• Yes, and no we are not in touch.