Should a girl stop been friends with a man?

Hi please help

I have a friend with benefits I have been seen for 2 years and he wanted to fulfill my fantasy of been with two men something he was more wanting that me.

we met a friend of his and we got on great together the night we met and my friend told me he fancied me,that night we ended up in the 3 some,i didn't want it to happen that night but it did and I experienced something I never did before and I enjoyed it and I have no regrets,but the man who helped fulfill my fantasy wants to see me again alone?

but I want to ask what should I do,should I not see this guy anymore cos he is a friend of the man I know and just move on and forget about anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep girl, that unfortunately is one of the main pitfalls of a 3-some. Me and my wife are swingers, so I know what I am talking about. You get in a “helping hand” for a no-strings session and he or she then brings his/her emotions into the equation. But seeing as you are not married or in a relationship, why not start a FWB thing with this other guy as well. That will mean that you and the 2 guys can have many memorable evenings together. Message me if you need any pointers.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it all comes down to you better judgement which guy is more secure in him self?

Who emotes the higher emotional input?

Is there dignity and respect to be had in the relationship?

• youre a grown women past marriage age so you should do whatever you want really

• see the one You wanna see,or both,?its Your life,live it !

• Ah, that's why 3 somes are the devil's triangle. They only lead to confusion and awkwardness.

What Girls Said 1

• well...talk to the FWB...