Guys & Girls: First boyfriend/girlfriend, kiss, date?

When did you have your first boy/girlfriend? Your first kiss? First "real date"? (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first actual boyfriend the summer after 7th grade. It lasted about 3 months. Honestly, I don't really feel that it should count as a relationship because looking back on it... there was no passion whatsoever. It was fun while it lasted. I don't miss that guy at all though---let's just say he turned out to be a totally different person after we broke up.

My first kiss was with that guy. I was at the same camp as him and we went into the music hallway and kissed every morning. It was a really weird thing to do... he wasn't a very good kisser (and neither was I). I kissed him probably 5 or 6 times ever and we never got further than that.

I never went on an actual date with this guy because his parents always went with him EVERYWHERE. I didn't really mind though.

My first real date was at the movies with my current boyfriend. We went to see The Rise of the Planet of the Apes once we got over that "let's go everywhere with someone else to make sure things aren't awkward" stage. We've been dating for almost 4 months now. He's great! <3

(:

What Guys Said 3

• 1st kiss was on my first date. On the bike path next to the beach with the sun setting. I was 15. She was 14. We had to keep the date a secret from her parents. I'm pretty sure they knew what was going on they just liked me. That girl couldn't be in a real relationship because she couldn't be in a relationship until she was 16. I've never been in a serious relationship.

• First kiss was in kindergarten. First girlfriend was that girl I kissed in kindergarten (we were boyfriend girlfriend for 3 years). First date? Gosh, I haven't really been the posterboy for typical dating. It wasn't memorable so it probably wasn't a good one.

• Never to all of those.

What Girls Said 2

• 16 to all. P.S. two kissing virgins does not make for a fantastic first kiss :S haha

• Never:) 16 wiff virgin lips, never even held hands. Waiting for a sweetie