I have a HUGE crush on this guy, but he has a pregnant girlfriend?

So it started as my friend telling me how this guy looks so much like my boyfriend, I didn't believe it until I saw him.. ever since that day I can't get him off my mind.. I added him on Facebook and his girlfriend whom is pregnant is my friends older sister my friend told me he doesn't really like her anymore he started liking my pictures and at school when he looks at me he gets nervous and stares at me a lot.. however, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 year and 6 months with on and offs. what could this feeling be ? , PLEASE HELP ME ADVICE ANYONE ?! /:

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't leave your boyfriend.if he is gonna leave her pregnant with his child,and I'm guessn he liked her enough to get her pregnant you don't need him or the drama that will most likely follow.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok... well the guy seems like a d*** for getting a girl pregnant and if you think he is a charmer well you got sh*t taste in men. LOL what is so appealing about him? Sound like a plot of some MTV reality TV show.

What Girls Said 1

• hon are you just looking for trouble and drama in your life? cause that's all this is going to bring.

start thinking with your head and not your hormones. Read through that like it was someone else asking the question and answer it how you'd answer it for someone else...