My boyfriend's acting wierd, why?

When we are texting, I'll try and start a conversation and he'll text back with one word answers. But every couple hours he'll tell me ho much he loves me. Is he just busy, or not in the mood or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• My Boyfirend does that too, it use to annoy the hell out of me and yes I began to get paranoid and didn't sit well with him that turning into him telling me how annoying was being so now I know to just find something else to occupy myself with when he does it. Just give him space.

• should I just stop texting him and way till he texts me? or just say "well text me later babe" or something like that

• I normally say text me later so something like that just to remind him that I'm here if he needs me

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be too worried about things like this, If you become paranoid and continue to behave this way, it will annoy him even more and make things worse. Try not to talk or text him so often, if you think it's irritating him. He's obviously trying not to be rude by not totally ignoring you.

What Girls Said 2

• hes playing hard to get. trust me from a 26 year old woman with experience- IGNORE HIM- let him message you and you give one word answers and don't initiate the convos for a while until he realizes he's gotta cut the games because 2 can play them... I know its easier said than done but try.

• Busy probably