What does "hahaha", "lol" and "you are funny" text replies really mean?

I am getting a lot of "lol", "hahaha" and "you are funny" text replies from one girl. I doubt that I am always that funny but I could be wrong.

Does it mean that she just doesn't wanna talk to me?

How to keep a conversation going when you get a lot of these "lol/hahaha/you are funny" replies?

Sometimes I have no idea what to say after reading these replies. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• um it means you said something funny

• do you ever reply "hahaha" even when a person something not funny?

What Girls Said 10

• Jumping to the conclusion that she doesn't want to talk to you is dangerous. She probably means that you actually are funny. Try asking open-ended questions to see if she's paying attention (and hopefully not texting and driving) lol...

• well I mean I "lol" a lot that's cause I actually laugh a lot but ya she probably is flirting with you trust me if she didn't want to talk to you she probably wouldn't

• but why would she reply with just "hahaha"? I wait 2 minutes and she doesn't say anything else so I just write something random and I get "you are funny or lol" reply? If I am that funny that's great. I thought I lost my sense of humor :)

• prob flirting..

• Nothing, tell her you have paint to watch dry or grass to count, obviously she isn't interested in a conversation with you.

• It can also mean she has nothing better to say.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 1

• hmm.. she could be flirting with you