Who should I choose?

There are three guys that could possibly be interested in me. I like all of them. There is also a guy that I really like, but I think he likes another girl or is dating another girl. What should I do? How do I choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't choose then you don't really like any of them, you probably just like the idea of being in a relationship with one of those 3 guys. As for the guy you think may be taken, if you find out he is single then go for him. Otherwise let it go, respect their relationship. If you really like someone you think of them much higher than any other guys thy may like you and want to be with them really badly

What Guys Said 1

• hm I would answer but you gave NO background knowledge so I have no idea what you should do

What Girls Said 1

• First off, you need to find out which ones like you for sure and which ones are single. Before choosing anyone, you need to find out what your options are.