How long should I wait to contact him?

We had sex last night, we moved pretty quickly but I really like him. He said he would text me but I Haven't heard from him yet. How long should I wait before I should text him?

I don't wanna screw this one up. If he doesn't text me what do I say to him?

What Guys Said 1

• No, he should be the one to text you. If he doesn't text you, then assume he's not interested in anything more. Always use actions and behaviors as indicators of intent.

What Girls Said 1

• Just let him come to you. The more you pull away, the more he'll desire you. It's called the 'Rubber Band Effect'. I've done it before & you'd be amazed at the results. He obviously feels he has the controls in your relationship. Show him that he needs to add some effort as well. Guys like the chase!

• its literally taking everything in me not to text him and if it was just a one time thing then id rather know now so I'm not sitting around waiting and wondering. should I contact him if I don't hear from him?

• Yes, but be subtle. If you must, let him know how you feel.. Just don't come off as obsessed.