Would you date a girl with a nice body ?

BUT has a normal, not pretty/not ugly face. Just average.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a decent bod and OK, but not pretty face. I get lots of dates. Not necessarily with stunning guys, but you get what you give. The guy I date now is actually kinda my exact match -- fit with decent features, but not gorgeous face. We dig each other.

• well the guy I am dating now is REALLY hot. amazing body and a freakin handsome face. why would he want to settle for me? I might just sound insecure and paranoia now but this is reality and its true.

• Maybe you're overestimating his face and underestimating your own :D

What Guys Said 12

• Absolutely, because going for someone just because she is pretty is rather shallow and usually ends iin tears with her thinking she can do better and deserves better, so by always going with what your mind excellerates on, is always good, so if she makes you feel warm inside, she's gotta be good, regardless of how she looks.

• If I were single? Hell yes.

In the short term ... I probably care more about body. In the long term, I think I'm likely to fall in love with her face and smile and eyes if I fall in love with her. But falling in love may not change how hot her body gets me.

• What do you mean In the short term?

• yeah, well the guy I am dating now is REALLY hot. amazing body and a really handsome face. why would he want to settle for me? I might just sound insecure and paranoia now but this is reality and its true.

• Its kind of up to him to decide what he's looking for.

I'm married. If I were single, AND looking to settle into a long relationship again, I'd be looking for:

- kind, not selfish, cheerful, high sex drive and sexually open minded, likes and is good with kids, decent body, desires and wants ME. Pretty face would be a perk, but not a requirement.

• Of course-if she had good personality and intelligence.

I'd dump a beauty queen missing those two qualities.

• depends on her mentality, humor, personality, sense of humor and she has to have common sense, if she has all of those then I guess it depends.

• for me it is all about personality , the girl I date need to have a good personality that she is not fat and have a good body :P , but however Personality beats Body anytime ..

• Derp.

Personality > Physical attributes.

• Yes of course.

• Can't see why not, as long as she's nice.

• Duhh. Lol

• of course

• I can always bag her ugly face when ramming her so no big deal.

• how nice.

• Dude, that's not nice. Just use doggy style and tell her its because you really want to hit her g-spot. Then tell her she has nice hair.

• An obvious yes. also the other way around, pretty face. Less nice body.

• if you could get a prettier one, wouldn't you go for her instead?

• depends, I kinda go for a combination of looks and character. My girlfriend for example. She's pretty, and very sweet. But around the time we started dating. There was a very beautiful girl I could date. But she was VERY very jealous so that ruined it. Smoking does too btw.

What Girls Said 2

• thats the guys ideal girl. all the girls guys find hot usually look like melons in the face and a hot body...

• great question! :P

• Upvote to counter the downvote. Apparently someone STRONGLY disagreed that it was a good question. Enough to come in to the question and downvote people who liked it.