I'm starting to be torn between two guys?

I have a boyfriend, a long distance boyfriend that I haven't actually met in real life yet, and I barely get to talk to him...

And this year I met this guy who's amazing, the closest to perfection I've ever seen in my state.

Sadly, he's in love with another girl who doesn't love him back...

And I keep telling people I don't like him like that, but I'm starting to doubt that... I don't know what to do... I feel so guilty... But I can't really deal with never hearing from my boyfriend and I hate seeing this guy so broken because of a girl and I really do like him as a friend and I don't know if I want it to develop any further.

I don't want to hurt my boyfriend...

I don't want to hurt myself...

But everyone keeps pushing it and I can't really tell the difference between truth or denial when it comes to telling people I don't like the other guy...

Advice please?

the other guy makes me genuinely smile every time I'm with him, he's easily one of my best friends right away and he's so interesting... I didn't want to admit that I liked him because of guilt...
ive chosen, thanks for your feedback... I'm definitely happier with the other guy <3

What Guys Said 2

• In my opinion your long distance relationship<relationship with someone you've seen. By the sound of it you know it too, and believe the more you deny it the more you know it's true, at least that's what happened with me. So yes I think you do in fact like the guy, but you just don't want to admit it for whatever reason and in my opinion the sooner you realize it the sooner you can move on =).

• Sorry I don't know what happened, anyway I think you know that you like the guy and you are just trying to not admit it, but it is working to your disadvantage and instead you are now confused and probably like him more, imo realize how you really feel and don't try and hide it, embrace it =)

• if he's so close to perfection then how come you don't like the other guy? how come the only reason your questioning your feelings is because other people are telling you how you should feel? now do you get it?

What Girls Said 0