If a random girl asks you to be his prom companion, would it freak you out?

Let's explain... My aunt works at this house where the boy lives, he saw me once when I picked my aunt up.

My aunt is kinda testing the field with him, to see if he has something to do that day, if he has a girlfriend, etc.

He kinda agreed to go with me, but I'm guessing he's either shy about it, or he doesn't wanna go with me and he's being nice.

I will call him tomorrow over the phone, I don't want him to be uncomfortable or anything, I mean, we don't even know each other. Would it be kinda odd for him? For me? For both of us? How do I know if he's just trying to be a nice guy and really doesn't wanna go but doesn't know how to tell me? How should I ask him when I call him over the phone?

He's 28 and I'm 23 if that matter at all...

Did I put him in an awkward position? Am I pushing too much?lol
I'm gonna call him later on the day and I'll report back

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not be upset or something, no, possibly even honored =P

But yes, it would be kinda strange to go with a person I've never seen before.

It would be better to meet her some days before the prom.

''How do I know if he's just trying to be a nice guy and really doesn't wanna go but doesn't know how to tell me? How should I ask him when I call him over the phone?''

But this is something you shouldn't care about. Its not your job to think about it.

If he doesn't want he should say or otherwise go through it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be flattered

You're pretty cute

But then again my standards aren't all that high

But yes you did put him in an awkward position

And calling once isn't being pushy

What Girls Said 1

• I think it could freak out Depending on the guy, I think the guy would feel flattered anyway because why him and not another guy?

Did you find him hot or is your aunt thing, trying to make you guys stay together?

Dont worry If he didn't want to he would have said it...I don't think guys are that Nice to go to a prom with a girl they don't know If they don't want to, I mean would you go If you didn't want?Call him and let me know ...