Is she playing me?

I had a sort of crush on this girl I met. We met and hanged out a lot at a campsite. We cuddled and talked a lot there. Then when I got home I texted her and fb with her quite a bit. But after I while I noticed that I was always starting the conversation and asking the questions. I one time even counted the amount of questions she ask (it was 1 (=how are you)). This girl is really cool, but after a while I got a bit tired because I wasn't sure if she like me too and I had to always make the first move. So we stopped talking for like 3 months. Now 2 weeks ago she suddenly started talking to me out of the blue. We had a great conversation. then she ignored me for a week and yesterday, she texted me again. what's up...is she playing me? or is she just bored

What Girls Said 1

• honestly, I think she might be bored or maybe she just can't handle that amount of questions or too much talking. trust me iv recently went through a relationship type when a guy wouldn't stop talking or asking questions, I get it if she likes you back maybe you should pull her up about it and ask her, ask her why she ignores you or acts dry with you maybe you'll find out a better reason

What Guys Said 1

• She may be telling you to try harder or she could be bored and just wanted someone to talk to. To me it sounds like she's not into you for more than being a friend, from what you wrote. You have to just ask her out man, then you''ll know.