What am I doing wrong with girls?

Ok I just wanna stress that I've tried everything! Like I've tried nice clothes tht I got with advice from girls on this site, nice hair, I workout, I've tried starting convos with girls. But it doesn't get me anywhre!

It feels like I'm gunna die alone. All my friends are out getting laid or dating and I can't seem to get a girl.

Idk what the trick is.

I am confident always, but latly my confidence has been going down. I go to a community college, I don't know if thtll help but I can't seem to do it. Do I really need to go out and get drunk to get girls?

What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. You don't meet quality women in bad places (aka bars/night clubs but if you just want to get laid omit this paragraph).

Community college in particular is hard for a couple reasons. 1)People tend not to hang out before or after class because they are students but still tend to have full time jobs and family lives outside of school. 2) The majority of people at the community college see it as a stepping stone to get some where else and aren't necessarily looking to form long term bonds.

Still you have an advantage being in college because there are a variety of clubs that you can join to meet people with similar interests. Plus there is always online dating but school functions have worked out pretty well for my male friends. Just be yourself and maintain the attitude that you aren't single because you can't get a girl but because you haven't found a girl worth being with yet.

What Girls Said 3

• no.. you don't need to get drunk to find her... just be nice, funny, and easy going... which is normally really easy for guys.. u'll meet her when the time is right.. don't stress about it.. just let life happen and it'll work itself out. hope I helped

• Well for some girls, yep your gunna need to get drunk, but for normal, nice girls, NO WAY! It's a huge turnoff to see a guy not being able to handle himself. Hmmm, girls kinda think of it as if the guy can't even handle himself, how on earth is he gunna be able to take care of me? Really, you don't need to at all, unless you like that kind of girl. But no, there's plenty good ones out there..try looking in a different group of people for a girl.

• No need for drunkness. Lol. Just be real with her. Be funny. Be you :)

What Guys Said 2

• you have to be happy alone...first then...after realizing you don't need or want anyone only family and friends any and everyone will get sought of a attraction or a magnetic pull if you will but sone everyone will wanna talk to you hang with you sleep with you do things for you...but it comes from a self respect of yourself and it has to be real..theres an inner glow you will have making you more convo ready..makes you look so important some just has to figure out what your about trust me it happen to me I was the same as you it happen and now I just sit back and enjoy life is like evolution of ones self to a spartan..lol good luck bro really you just gotta find that glow.

• i hate how it is okay for girls to seek validation from guys but not the other way around