What are some fun ideas to do on the weekend with boys?

What are some things to do with a group of guys that I've never hung out with before?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• movies, bowling, lazer tag, minature golf, amusement park, mall.

You can also go to a park and play with a frisbee, or play a sport like basketball...at night it's especially fun. :)

If you're looking to stay inside, you can watch movies / TV season marathon, or play board/card games. Monopoly can be quite intense and competitive and fun at the same time. :)

• well first try making friends with them. then unless you're talking about like spin the bottle, or truth or dare. go places with them, like the movies or bowling.

What Girls Said 1

• Explore abandoned buildings (sorry, I'm weird - it's fun though!)...just chill and watch movies/play vidya games/listen to music...I dunno, man, just something low key like that. I live in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do so I'm just going with experience.