How to create an appealing online dating profile?

Do's and don'ts for creating a good online dating profile? Anything at all. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the best dating profile would be no profile. Most users on those sites are attention starved and have really bad personality flaws(controlling, unfaithful). Not saying you are that way because I used to give in to them. Well, my advice is to basically state what you're currently doing(working &/or going to school) and not much else. If they want to know anything about you, let them contact you to find out.

• Not true.. Sometimes, you gotta say something to get the ma bit interested.. -.-"

What Guys Said 1

• Just write about what kind of girl you are, what you're doing with your life, the kind of things you like to do, and maybe add what type of guy you're looking for. Try to be positive and don't say things like "If you're a liar or a cheater, don't message me!", it's kinda useless. Obviously these guys will disregard that and still message you anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Most important be honest about what kind of person you are