Online dating, guys not responding?

If the guy doesn't respond to the interactions, then that means he's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible, I wouldn't take it too personally. Maybe at first glance of your profile, he just dismissed you. If he is that picky, then it's probably for the better. He could also be someone who isn't taking it seriously and isn't on much.

I messaged guys too on dating sites, many, and it took a while before I finally messaged my current boyfriend :) So it was well worth the wait!

My advice, just keep sending messages. Who knows who will respond, and don't be afraid to go on multiple dates. Get to know these guys and find out who you really click with. Realize that not every guy is going to be mr. awesome, but one will :) It's just a matter of finding that person that really clicks with you :)

What Guys Said 3

• many things

could be a fake

could be a drifter (someone who signs up logs on couple times doesn't come back)

could be that he's been busy and hasn't logged on

the important thing is to not hang your head on one guy. That's the thing about online dating. There are hundreds of people on there and none of them are unsure about what is supposed to be going on there.

• that or its a fake profile

• usually yes

What Girls Said 1

• If he's never responded to any of them? Then chances are he isn't interested. Or he just hasn't been online/doesn't check them often.